幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2010年11月25日星期四

Endless Rantings



Sleeping time never seems to be enough.


Coffee makes my stomach upset. But I still crave for coffee every other day.  =_=


5 episodes of blackouts in a day, in a hospital, for goodness' sake.


I doubt my character. Perhaps I do have a bipolar personality. 


That nurse in ward is so not nice. =(


Internal medicine is an obstacle that I must conquer...yet I am lazy most of the time. Well, almost ALL the time. >_<


My face pain is getting more and more frequent, with more intensity. Please tell me I'm not going to have ptosis or facial nerve palsy. =P


Of course, Mr Back Pain has not dumped me. Which I seriously hope he would. LOL



2 条评论:

  1. go and follow up ur face la...
    haha nerve palsy i dun think so long only got symptoms la haha...
    +u
    -有露水的叶子-

    回复删除
  2. 叶子:
    很快就会去找医生=)
    你也要快点好起来哟~~

    回复删除