幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2012年2月20日星期一

For the Love of Food...


Love is enjoying food and becoming fatties together  XD
Getting fat together is not a bad idea...hahaha
If I can be cute when I'm fat, that is...

Ikea is famous for its furniture, but I love Ikea for its FOOD~

Yummy-licious Swedish meatballs 
Paired with thick cream sauce and lingonberry jam 
Sounds weird pairing something salty with sweet jam, 
But it tastes heavenly!
and the plus point: nice melt-in-your-mouth-fries =)

Gravlax cured salmon
one of my fav seafoods...SALMON~~
om nom nom..=p

Apple pie...
This is not the exact picture of Ikea apple pie though..
I think the apple chunks were not seasoned enough or something...
It tasted somewhat "raw"..haha...

Another thing I love about dining at Ikea:
The coffee can be refilled without limit~!
Perfect for a coffee junkie like me. teehee.





                                                                         p/s:
                                                                             =)  



3 条评论:

  1. i sensed DKA here.. oh my god so sweeeeett~ LOL XD

    回复删除
  2. 幸福满满到。。。。羡慕-ing ^^
    -lonely grass-

    回复删除
  3. Lane: Haha...DKA is suddenly a good thing =p
    Grass: Wish you lonely no more soon..when you are ready..hehe

    回复删除