幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2014年9月21日星期日

The World


Struggling in the world...
Facing the strong whirlwinds
of the world's cruelty and beauty
I fear that I will lose myself one way or another

In my darkest hours
I always remind myself about
how wonderful God's kingdom is
Always always trying very hard to hang on

I don't know if anyone knows how I really feel
How I struggled to keep myself sane
How I strife to make life better
But God knows

Life is full of things that upset us
Make us lose our self control
Life is full of uncertainties
That worries us

I cannot deny that during these dark hours
I often can't help but well up with tears
But what good does it make
Crying all day long?

Instead I should think of ways to overcome
To wade through the emotional storms
To take care of myself better
To learn to love

To put behind the bitterness that I harbour
Unintentional but lethal to my soul
To embrace tomorrow with hope
With God's unfailing love


Amen.




没有评论:

发表评论