幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2009年8月23日星期日

KinKs

       I was trying to renovate the house, but sadly, I noticed a lot of problems...When I tried to use custom templates, the HTML, JAVA and stuff (which I don't understand all that well) went haywire. Some of the columns I added before this even disappeared. And the links to my friends' blogs...all gone...Have to go search them back...(sobs).
  
           Tried to look for help, but nobody passed by. 

Hey...we ( I ) need some help here...


        So in the end, I actually spent almost the whole night, diligently changing the settings and HTML again and again, to come up with something decent. 
   
        Well at least now I got a better place to stay...unlike the house before this, all dark and gloomy...

3 条评论:

  1. LOL...where got dark and gloomy...
    last time i 1st get into here oso PIK CIK...some more near exam...but wanna finish it...den do whole day still cant...ish...

    ur fren...who ask u not to add me...LOL

    回复删除
  2. hmm...Why you didn't tell me who you are one? The "ish" sounds familiar though... Reveal your identity to me la...lol...

    回复删除
  3. LOL...i think u noe who am I la...
    if u wanna confirm juz msn me lo...hehe

    回复删除