幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2010年6月14日星期一

So dusty here. Lol.


          It's really been a long while since I last posted anything here. The dust here is like a few kilometers thick already. Lolz.

          First day of Obstetric and Gynecology posting makes me all dizzy...completely lost, having no idea where the places are, what to do and who to look for, I'm just like a deer going into the city for the first time (Ibarat rusa masuk kampung). Anyway I just hope to grasp as much knowledge as I could, and enjoy the process too. 

          These few days I see a lot of friends who are couples fret over the fact that they can't get the same posting...Somehow I think it's not a big problem...Or so I try to convince myself. If the love is true and both parties stand steadfast in their dealings with the opposite gender, I guess we shouldn't worry about the distance. Perhaps it's the distance that tests you, and makes the heart fonder. Of course we will, inevitably, miss our other half, but knowing that your other half also misses you makes it not so bad. 

          Time for dinner...I guess that's all for now... ^_^


          

2 条评论: