幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2010年10月5日星期二

Another zzz



The doctor asks you to see him on Thursday even though the date stated in the referral letter is on Monday. On Thursday most probably the symptoms have subsided on its own...zzz. 


I wonder what it is for those staying far away from hospital? Those that have work to attend to? Have children to feed? Have pets to take care of? They came so far to get treatment but its all about waiting. And the waiting is not a few hours, but a few days. What if the situation is complicated and serious? The patient might die! For goodness sake, the system should really improve. 







4 条评论:

  1. no medical student clerk u?lol

    回复删除
  2. No wo...haha...I haven't see the doc pun...

    回复删除
  3. you are the one! save our medical service system

    回复删除
  4. I'm not so powerful la...but I can do my part...

    回复删除