幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2009年9月24日星期四

The Smallest Things



As we go through our day, we can see various things, which comes in all shapes and sizes. Here are some of the smallest things around the world...


 
      World's smallest Teddy bear


 
      World's smallest Pancake, can you see the tiny winy pancake in the plate? LOL...



    The world's smallest Baby... awww...


But none of these is what I'm referring to in this post. I'm talking about something more... hmm... abstract? 


I've always been a person that can be easily affected by the smallest things. Even the tiniest spark can set me (or rather, my mind) on fire... Then you can see wires, screws and other things flying out from me... Just like a robot.  


People might ask, small things? Like what? 


Well I would say, everything small to other people's eyes. Like when I have to call up a senior to ask about things, or when I have to go out with a new friend alone...When I have to call up the IC department to ask about the progress of making my new IC using Malay language, or when I go back to my old school alone to see the teachers. I become a timid little rat when it comes to inter-personal stuff like these. And I figured it is because either I really suck with people or I just need more confidence. I practically have tachycardia and a bit of dyspnea before and when I do these things.


It may seem impossible to imagine for some, the fact is, I'm very bothered by this too. How can a person be scared of people to this extent? At times I even wonder if I'm autistic, and considering the possibility of me having some mental illness. Maybe I should go seek help from Tanjung Rambutan. Lol.


These smallest, tiniest things... they make me crazy... I wish someday I will be able to overcome them... To be able to face them with a smile, and make things work the way I intend it to be.



An old photo I dug up from my phone...
I wish I can have the confidence that can be seen here when dealing with people. 
I have to learn while I still have the chance. 
Anyway, Cheers to life!


P/S: Have to apologize to a friend here... My msn was so unstable last night I can't sign in after having dinner...So didn't get to listen to you...but hope to hear your story soon...Next time be careful lo ^_^


没有评论:

发表评论