幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2009年12月9日星期三

Guilty!!



For sleeping more than I should.
Goodness gracious, how could I sleep like that when I have got tonnes of work to do?


For not staying up to study.
what in the world am I doing sleeping early and ended up not studying a thing?


For not paying attention in class.
Instead, unconsciously falling asleep when the histology video is going on and on.


I'm just depressed.


Too bad
The more depressed I am
The more I will sleep.
Witnessing a vicious cycle in its action.


2 条评论:

  1. me too...2day histology i reli cant tahan...but i think each of d Dr Israa lecture i oso fall asleep...haiz...i oso duno wat to say...coz i do hav more or less d same problem...T.T...
    so dun so distress bah...
    -leave-

    回复删除
  2. Thanks for consoling me...^___^
    Actually we can choose to be happy no matter what happens...but sometimes its just too hard. haha

    回复删除