幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2010年1月3日星期日

Just thoughts.



3 hours' journey in the train
I read my new book
Slept for a while
and let my mind spin around
Its so weird that 
In this vast world
I'm a person on my own
An individual that can do all sorts of things
with all kinds of people and happenings revolving around me
Sitting in a train
That travels across the land somewhere in the world map
Its so tiny and so insignificant
Same goes to the person sitting next to me
Or the ones near me
And sure enough
Those far away from where I am now


Started to think
If a person is so small in this world
Why do we still act so self-centered?
Does human nature boasts of a person's existence
Or its something we can change?


And from the reading of my new book 
"The Time Traveler's Wife"
My brain just can't stop thinking
If I can go back into the past
What will that be?
I miss lots of things in my teens
and even things that has happened recently
Friends that are no longer close
Relationships that has changed their course
Pathways that are not straight anymore
Just lots of things
Running in my mind





What a journey.


Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite.



4 条评论:

  1. walking down the memory lane... and we'll realise how much we have grown n changed.. for a better tomorrow.. =)

    we can't change human nature, but we can start doing our tiny part by treating others well and spread the love out..

    回复删除
  2. Ya...Michael Jackson"Men in The Mirror"... ^^

    回复删除
  3. u remind me of my olden days oso....
    -21-to-be-leaf-

    回复删除