幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2010年1月14日星期四

Tommorow in Annie

Today we had a session on the disorders in endocrine system. So happens there's this word "orphan Annie eyes" in the case. So I dug this song from the musical Annie:


TOMORROW


The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way! 



Its already an old song...but its so nice I remember it till now.
Tomorrow will be a brighter day...




6 条评论:

  1. 只要你肯,每一天都能过得很好。。
    p/s : 之前没把知道的告诉你,我真的有些过意不去,sorry。。有时真的有口难言。。希望你不要介怀。。

    —当你是好朋友的朋友-

    回复删除
  2. 好朋友:其实没必要道歉啦...我都已经知道了。
    我明白那种有口难言的感觉...你也是怕我难过吧。真的不需要过意不去...^^

    回复删除
  3. OMG~我真的去dl来听。。。结果。。好奇怪的歌哦~
    -枫-

    回复删除
  4. 枫:奇怪咩...可能你下载到不同的版本吧?

    回复删除
  5. 猫耳朵,就是不同

    回复删除