幸福很简单,知足,自然常乐。

2010年1月26日星期二

Plea.


I'm willing
to say a thousand times of sorry
if that makes things right

I'm willing
to go the distance
if it puts the smile back on your face

There were times
where I also felt hurt
but I wipe it off my shoulder
because I know you didn't mean it

 The same
applies to this situation
If ever I did what you said
I would not have meant it
I'm very sure of that

I'm lost
Not a clue of
what happened
but
I respect your choice
and I know you have your principles
Perhaps the best way is to let time take its course
Hope to regain the good times
If its possible at all.

Just let me know
when the time comes
I'll be right here standing
awaiting your answer

2 条评论:

  1. i guess ur fren does not rily wan a sorry fr u..he/she might jz wan u to understand his/her feeling..accountability btw both of u might shatter abit,bt i tink time wil b d best healer..when he/she let go off d hurt been done..then evryting shall go bac normal again..d trust wil stil b ter.he/she never noe tat ther was time he/she hurt u oso til u tel her y..sumhw,quarrel is sumtime better than silence..r u sure u hv wiped it off d shoulder? or u jz dun wan 2 make d situation worse? oni u urself noe d ans..

    回复删除
  2. Well...I'm glad that I know how my friend feels now...and I hope that this won't affect our friendship...

    回复删除